TEACHER REQUIRED - for our Speech & Language Additionally Resourced Provision
St John’s Primary is a good school (Ofsted October 2017).
St John’s offers more than the average Community Primary School, with 2 Additionally Resourced Provisions for children with speech and language difficulties. This brings a wealth of additional expertise to our team. This is an inclusive borough provision that meets the needs of children from reception to Year 6.
We are looking for a teacher:
• with a proven track record of consistently good teaching and learning, within a specialist provision
• with excellent communication skills
• who is committed to promoting inclusive practice within a highly skilled and dedicated team.
• the opportunity to lead learning within a highly successful multi-disciplinary team, including a speech and language therapist and an occupational therapist
• the opportunity to work with a highly committed and effective team
• access to professional training.
The successful teacher must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) as recognised by the DfE (in the case of trainee teachers a post will be offered subject to QTS being awarded) OR to hold a recognised teaching qualification from another country.
St John’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Mrs M Pallan-Sharma, School Business Manager to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date for applications: 24th May 2019 by 12.00pm
Interviews are scheduled on: 6th June 2019
St John's Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.