Speech and Language Therapist Band 6
Salary: Band 6
Details: Full Time, Permanent
Beyond Autism launches lives through high quality education and training for children, their families and the professionals that work with them. BeyondAutism Schools is at the heart of our service provision.
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, creative, and passionate Speech and Language Therapist with good IT and time management skills to join our dedicated and supportive team. You will work alongside our Senior Speech and Language Therapist and will be offered relevant training, support, and supervision. The role features generous annual leave entitlement and enhanced CPD opportunities.
BeyondAutism Schools are successful independent special school for 4-19 year olds with autism. Our fundamental objective is to provide an education which equips young people with autism for adulthood. Managed on a not for profit basis by BeyondAutism, Rainbow School was established in 2000 and is committed to the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (using Skinner’s Analysis of Verbal Behaviour).
The successful candidate:
• SaLT degree/Qualification
• Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• MRCSLT Registration
• Able to work independently and as part of a team under the supervision of a senior SaLT
• Good assessment & organisational skills
• Experience of health & social care policy / local & national agendas as they relate to disabled people
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Passionate about supporting children with autism
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
Closing Date: 20th April 2021
Beyond Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.