Band 3 Speech And Language Therapy Assistant
Woolden Hill Primary School
Grade 7 (£20,496 - 21,750 full time equivalent)
37 hours per week,
Mon-Fri 8am-4pm (term time only)
Starting August 2021, fixed term until August 2022
EPIC Speech and Language Therapy (a Discovery Schools Academy Trust partnership) are seeking to appoint a full time Band 3 Speech & Language Therapy Assistant (term time only) to support the SLCN needs of pupils at Woolden Hill Primary School.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A good understanding of speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) is a pre-requisite; but we also believe a willingness to learn from others and a commitment to professional development is equally important.
- Whilst experience of delivering evidence-based speech and language therapy interventions is desirable, this post would be suitable for someone with limited experience but a drive to learn.
- Relevant work experience is necessary
- A willingness to continue to develop.
Please refer to the documents attached for more information, including a full Job Description and Person Specification, and to support with your application.
We would encourage potential applicants to arrange an appointment to discuss the role informally. Please contact Melanie Carte to do this before the application deadline. Contact details on the document attached
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- The opportunity to create an outstanding learning environment for the success of all of our children
- Pension scheme
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
- Access to employee assistance programme.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We are a large academy Trust who puts the child at the centre of our decision making process and uses our values to guide us in all decision making. Our schools, professionals, children and stakeholders work closely together to raise outcomes for children from all backgrounds regardless of their starting points. We have high expectations for both children and staff but provide the best support possible for everyone to achieve
Closing Date for application - 21st June 2021 - Midday
Interview date: 30th June 2021
Woolden Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).