Sports Coach / Co-ordinator
Pay Range – C1 SCP 12-17 ( £21,589-£23,836 pro rata)
Hours - 37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days
Actual Salary –SCP £18,383 to £20,296
Required to start as soon as possible (subject to a 6-month probationary period)
The governors of our caring, friendly and rapidly improving academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly effective Sports Coach / Co-ordinator to join our team.
The role is varied and detailed in the accompanying job description.
We are looking for someone who:
• is passionate about PE, sports science and heath
• has high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
• is well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
• has a cheerful with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
• is able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 29 January 2020 9am
Ryecroft Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Ryecroft Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.