Can you make their jaws drop?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate STEM Teacher, to join our friendly, ambitious and effective Enquiry Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about Science and engineering and can ignite learning and engage young minds. The ideal candidate will thrive on developing themselves and others. Communication and team work are essential, as you will be part of our highly motivated Enquiry Team. We are delighted that our recent OFSTED recognised the strength of our curriculum and teaching.
We run our own unique, enquiry curriculum rooted in oracy, questioning and exploration. It is led by the interests and passions of teachers and pupils. Our wellbeing curriculum develops self-reflection in RE and PSHE and supports the development of mental and physical health. We believe our teachers have the most impact, as such we have reduced workload and supported them in teaching the best they can. We are committed to developing future teachers and leaders so that our great profession can thrive.
Wexham Court is a beautiful three-form Primary school with Nursery attached. We are located five minutes’ drive from Black park, Windsor with excellent links to all major motor ways, airports and trains stations. The High-speed train into London has resulted in development of the town.
The school can offer:
- Exceptional behaviour
- Balance through minimal marking/planning and extra PPA time weekly
- An energetic and driven leadership team
- Effective team work and professional communities that support each other very well
- Outstanding professional development for teachers and middle leaders (CPD map on the website)
- A school-wide commitment to improving work life balance and wellbeing events such as staff netball team, mindfulness workshops, golden tickets days etc…
- Free qualified counsellors, free health care, finance advice, support with housing
- Mental Health pilot school
The ideal candidate will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the STEM curriculum
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- The ability to lead a team by inspiring and motivating others
- A desire to grow and develop their teaching and leadership
- Passion and commitment to the Wexham Court community
We extend a warm invitation for you to visit our school before applying. Please contact Mrs Attia Mian, PA to the head teacher to make an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 9th March 2020 11.30am Interview dates: Week beginning 16th March 2020
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Wexham Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.