Salary: £22,825 - £27,061 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Allowance (FTE £24,030 to £28,215 per annum)
Hours: 36 hours per week, Term Time plus 6 weeks
Location: Quadrant House, Sutton, SM2 5AS however travel to other locations will be required
Orchard Hill College is a non-residential National Specialist College for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities and we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join our team.
Based within the Assessments and Placements department, you will work closely with College staff, students, parents, carers, professionals, and visitors, to maintain the high standards of the College, taking responsibility for ensuring all administrative staff are aware and adhering to the review procedures, including minute taking.
- Co-ordinate all student review/EHCP meetings across the College and maintain records
- Be responsible for both guidance and applications to the College bursary scheme
- Administer and process applications for additional enrichment and self-funded programmes
- Assist with the planning and invitations of events
The right person for this job will;
- Have experience of working within a team
- Be a good communicator and have the ability to liaise effectively with a range of people
- Have strong planning and organisational skills
- Be someone who can think outside of the box, who can research and produce new ideas to improve the service
- Have a background in the Student review/EHCP environment (desirable but not essential)
Orchard Hill College is a unique and rewarding place to work and has both a broad range of learners and a dynamic and supportive staff team. We provide our students with more opportunities than ever before to be part of the local community. We operate out of centres in Carshalton, Beddington, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge.
To apply for this role, please download an application form. Please send your completed application form to the email address provided.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 13th September 2019
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
OHC&AT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.