To support all aspects of Student Services.
Main duties and responsibilities
The successful applicant will be expected to:
• Undertake administrative paperwork and maintaining accurate records in respect of Admissions
• The post will include flexibility across student services to ensure a smooth running of the department.
• Processing, tracking and monitoring all applications via Pro Solution or paper base
• Acquiring references and other information relating to students when necessary
• Contacting students as necessary in a professional and confidential manner to collect and pass on relevant information both full time and part time students
• Support the internal progression process of students within the college
• Support with student/customer enquiries coming into the team and wider department
• Support the development of improving the college’s customer journey from awareness to internal progression
• Provide high level of customer service to each person at all times
• Meet all service level agreements and targets outlined by the manager/department
• Liaise with tutors, managers and students as appropriate
• Be familiar with all student services polices and equality and diversity procedure
• To undertake any other duties commensurate with grade of the post as may be required by your line manager at your initial place of work, or at any other premises which the college currently has or may subsequently acquire
• Give assistance at college functions such as open events, schools, tasters and enrolment. This may include some weekend and evening work
Other Corporate Responsibilities
• Reflect the vision, mission, aims and values of the college
• Always strive for continuous improvement in your professional practice and delivery of outcomes.
• Commit to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
• Participate in the College’s Performance Development Review and engage in continuous professional development
• Support enrolment procedures as appropriate and cover for absent colleagues as appropriate
• Be compliant with GDPR, CMA and Data Protection Act arrangements and confidentiality
• Identify the financial, health and safety, equality, safeguarding, confidentiality or other risks associated with the post’s sphere of responsibility and to define and take positive action to manage these risks
• Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
Telford College of Arts and Technology is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.