Contract: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 30 Hours Per Week (8:30am- 2:30pm) Term Time Plus One Week.
Salary: NJC4- £13,381.53 (FTE £18,933.00)
Site: Queen Katharine Academy
Closing date: 16th April 2021
Start: 1st May 2021
Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint a Student Supervisor to proactively work with the Year Teams to ensure that all students receive high levels of support throughout the day. To provide supervision to assist with the effective management of students at midday and within Year Teams.
The successful candidate will:
• Work with designated year teams to support the efficient management of the cohort.
• Supervise and monitor students within a designated area during break and lunch.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with students.
• Give clear instructions to the students in order to carry out the duties safely.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic person to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Queen Katharine Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.