Bishop David Brown School is seeking to appoint a Student Support Assistant to join a friendly and inclusive team to support students with special educational needs. This is a great role for someone who wants to be part of a successful school that has been judged by Ofsted as Good.
This school can offer:
• Engaged and well-behaved pupils;
• supportive management structure;
• opportunities to develop and progress your career through our comprehensive CPD programme;
• a well-structured programme of induction and on-going support; and
• an excellent package of medical and well-being support.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate the skills to support the learning of students;
• Be committed to encouraging high standards of learning;
• be able to interest, encourage and engage students;
• make effective use of their time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the life experiences and achievements of our students. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Bishop David Brown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and equality of students and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject ot satisfactory references and successful aplicants will be required to undertaken an enhanced DBS check.