Student Support Officer
Closing Date: 27th June 2021
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Length: Permanent
Salary: £21,588 - £25,989 per annum?
Location: Southampton (SO15 2AT)
Who are we looking for?
We have an amazing opportunity for a new Student Support Officer role in our brand-new centre, ONCAMPUS Southampton, opening in September 2021. We are looking for exceptional team players to join the small team and be a part of this next phase of exciting growth for ONCAMPUS, part of Cambridge Education Group.
Our Student Support Officer is part of the Student Support Team working closely with the Centre Management and Academic Teams to support our students through a key stage in their life by helping them through the highs and lows of studying in the UK to progress to the programme of their choice.
This position will have a start date of July or August although we will be able to discuss and agree a start date with the successful candidate if flexibility is required.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Supporting students alongside the management, student support and academic teams to ensure that our students Achieve More during their time with us and successfully progress to Aston University.
- To manage visa-related documentation and procedures for the ONCAMPUS centre, managing the centre’s reporting system for compliance matters.
- To monitor, maintain and report on attendance data.
We are looking for somebody that has experience of timetabling and administering assessment and attendance processes.
Would you like to be part of an exciting new centre launch, where the small team will be involved in a broad range of activities and duties to meet the needs of our students? Experience a fast-paced environment where your colleagues share your focus and determination to help others. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to education and if you are motivated to find unique solutions for the diverse range of challenges faced by students around the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Why will you love working here?
Working with our ONCAMPUS team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improve the lives of learners. You will have the best of both worlds, the opportunity to grow personally whilst helping students develop.
Join a global education organisation that is respected for its successes and provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
If you want to achieve more in your career whilst simultaneously helping our international students, please visit our website below to apply.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website.
ONCAMPUS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to DBS clearance
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and actively welcome applicants from all sections of the community