£30,269 - £32,114 (Dependent on skills and experience)
We are committed to providing outstanding pastoral support for our students and are seeking a new member of staff to lead our Wellbeing Team at the College’s Andover campus. We continue to strive for excellence and welcome applications from similar minded candidates.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Demonstrate a strong track record of collaboration and team leadership, in delivering front line services to students / young people.
- Have a positive and “can-do” attitude towards teenagers and mature students.
Working in collaboration with colleagues within and beyond the student support team, we provide a first-class support service for students who are most in need of leaving or failing Further Education. Please read the Job Description for full details about the job role.
This post is based at the College’s Andover campus
Closing Date: 10 June 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 24 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• Free cash point facility
• Free Library membership
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Andover College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.