We are seeking a Subject Area Manager for our Business provision. You will be responsible for leading a team of in the successful delivery and development of a high-quality, learner-centred provision in the subject areas of Business, Travel and Tourism and Accounting.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about learning and committed to supporting all learners to realise their potential and ambitions within the sector. The ideal candidate will be learner-focused and committed to ensuring that learners have an outstanding learning experience and achieve their full potential.
This post carries a teaching commitment and will involve the line management of a small team.
The expected interview date for this position is to be confirmed.
As an employee of Weston College, you have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- A mentor to support you in your new role;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check.