We are seeking a Subject Leader for our Media department to ensure the highest standards of student achievement, progress and experience at all key stages.
This will be achieved by ensuring the best possible teaching by relevant staff, effective target setting, tracking and intervention, the best possible curriculum and related resources and the most effective use of resources.
• Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
• High performing school with excellent examination results
• Inspirational and vibrant curriculum area with enthusiastic students
• Outstanding, supported CPD opportunities and career development
• Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two-week October half term
Media at Heathside
• Fully staffed with specialists
• Excellent results at GCSE and A Level
• 2019 GCSE: 74% Grades 9-4
• 2020 GCSE: 100% Grades 9-4
• 2019 A Level: 78% A*- B
• 2020 A level: 75% A*-B
ElmWey Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. It is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.