We are recruiting supply Teaching Assistants who are looking to undertake short and long-term supply work in schools across Newport and the surrounding areas on a part and full time basis.
Although no qualifications are needed, experience would be highly beneficial. You must have a passion for supporting children with their learning and development, be calm, approachable and have great communication skills with both the staff and pupils.
This would be a great way of gaining experience and getting your foot in the door to kick start your teaching career.
To be successful in the role you will need the below:
• Excellent communication.
• Enthusiasm to work with students.
• Adhere to the school’s policies and procedures.
• To be able to support and encourage students.
• Good behaviour management.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Knowledge of the Curriculum for Wales.
• The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning.
• DBS on the update service.
• EWC registration.
If you are interested in temporary teaching positions, then please email me at email@example.com or call us on 02920 660198
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.