WE HAVE MULTIPLE VACANCIES AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
Support Worker opportunities are available at JigsawPlus day centre for adults with autism. As a specialist care provider, we use an educational approach to help our adult learners succeed and reach their full potential by working 1:1 to support their development of independence, using tailored programmes and an enjoyable approach to learning.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Support our learners in all aspects of daily life
- Provide personal care including toileting, feeding and dressing
- Assist our adults with a range of fun activities from horse-riding to food shopping!
- Develop our learner’s independence and provide behavioural support
Benefits of being a Support Worker at JigsawPlus:
- Regular career progression opportunities
- Gain fully funded qualifications
- Receive regular and specific training – feel confident in the job that you do!
- No overnight, evening, weekend or shift work
Finish your day with us feeling rewarded – a feeling no other job will have given you
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button below and start your application.
Jigsaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. All positions will require an enhanced DBS check (the cost of which will be paid by Jigsaw), teaching prohibited checks (if applicable), ID check, satisfactory references and proof of qualifications.