We have opportunities available for a Learning Support Assistant to provide one-to-one support to a high needs pupils at our school, to assist them in accessing the curriculum to the best of their ability.
There are morning hours available:
• Morning: 17 hours 30 minutes per week (Monday – Friday, 08:30-12:00)
We are looking for someone who:
• has experience of supporting teaching and learning in a formal setting, ideally with pupils with special educational needs and/or behavioural issues;
• is committed to supporting to access all areas of school life;
• understands how and when to intervene in children’s learning in order to help them progress.
We can offer you:
• The chance to join a friendly, supportive and highly committed staff team;
• A school where children work hard and are respectful of everyone’s needs;
• A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for all children.
For further information please refer to the attached letter to applicants and job specification.
Previous applicants for a similar vacancy advertised in September 2020 need not reapply.
Applications must be submitted using the OWLS Academy Trust Application Form (available to download as a Word Form or a PDF document).
• Closing date for applications: Friday 1st October 2021, at 9:00am
• Interviews: Monday 11th October
• Start Date: ASAP
Little Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to these posts will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.