We are looking for enthusiastic, efficient and qualified swimming instructor to join our Seahorse Swim School Team delivering swimming lessons to children aged from 5 up to 11 years.
The role will include working collaboratively with the other Swimming Instructors to support the smooth running of the school by delivering a successful ‘Learn to Swim’ programme to Seahorse Swim School clients as well as carrying out administrative duties to support, monitor and assess progress.
The right candidate will be:
• Qualified to a minimum of ASA/UKCC Level 1 Certificate for Teaching Aquatics or ASA Level 2 Certificate for Coaching Swimming (Swimming, Synchronised Swimming. Diving or Water Polo)
• a passionate and experienced Swimming Instructor who has a track record of working well with small groups and whole classes to produce good outcomes
• flexible and able to work as part of a team to improve the outcomes for pupils
• able to design and deliver a range of swimming lessons to pupils
• able to carry out administrative tasks to support the development of the Swim School
• actively engaged in improving their own skills through seeking constructive feedback
Horsenden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.