Systems and Reporting Developer
Salary: £25,347 to £26,895 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Coventry College is looking to appoint a Systems and Reporting Developer to support the development and implement effective business systems and efficient data management processes to support teaching & learning, operational and information sharing services.
As an Systems and Reporting Developer, you should:
• Be educated to degree level in IT, have a professional qualification relevant to the area of work or at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
• Level 2 qualification in Numeracy/Maths
• Level 2 qualification in Communication/Literacy/English
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of industry standard programming language and visualisations including SQL & SSRS
• Ability to present and communicate complex IT issues/solutions to users at all levels and able to understand user requirements and translate these into systems which meet the needs of the business
• Experience of developing online solutions using current web tools
• Experience of report writing
As an Systems and Reporting Developer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 34 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (LGPS)
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.