Amazing opportunity for a first class teaching assistant to enhance the learning of individual children.
You will work alongside the class teacher providing classroom support for a named child with an Education and Health Care Plan.
We aim to make this Academy "Outstanding", and our 2017 SIAMS and Ofsted inspections confirmed we are on this journey, rating us "Good".
We would welcome your application if you can demonstrate that you are:-
- Someone who understands the importance providing equal access to learning for all abilities;
- Understands strategies relating to attachment and emotional needs
- Able to help design and create stimulating learning experiences on an individual basis;
- Able to be flexible and adaptable in this exciting early growth phase of this new academy;
- Aware of the positive impact of learning in an environment built on Christian values.
We can offer you:-
- An enthusiastic group of governors, Diocesan Board of Trustees, Principal and teachers who all passionately believe this is an amazing opportunity to build an innovative, effective learning environment firmly based on Christian values;
- Opportunities to get involved in creating aspects of the wider school development over the longer term;
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities to use your ideas and talents to have a positive impact, not only on each and every child and family, but also on the wider life of the school and local community.
Salary: Scale Hay 10 - Spine 18-21 £18,880 - £20,952 (Actual salary £14,080- £15,692) 32.5 hours per week
This role is temporary and for a named child. The position will cease if the named child leaves our provision, or the funding is withdrawn. The contract is initially until July 2020 with the possibility of extending by both parties.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure, satisfactory references and proof of the right to work in the UK. Please note the proof of right to work in the UK will be required at interview.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Shortlisting 19th/20th March 2020
Interviews will take place on 25th March 2020.
Unsuccessful candidates will not be responded to