*LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT REQUIRED*
*LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET*
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
• Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
• Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
• Accompanying groups on trips.
• Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Flexible, term-time hours
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and ideally a Level 3 Supporting in Teaching and Learning Qualification.
• Previous childcare experience.
• a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
• a can-do attitude.
• a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
If you are interested in this position please email your up to date CV to Julie - email@example.com