TEACHER : KEY STAGE 2
Post Reference : ED5015
Grade : MPS
Required September 2020 – August 2021
The Head Teacher and Governing Body are seeking an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join our dedicated team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a class teacher who:
• is an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires all children to reach their full potential through high quality learning experiences
• has high expectations of themselves and of our children
• can create a motivating learning environment
• is able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of the primary curriculum, numeracy and literacy framework and the skills framework
• is prepared to contribute to the wider curriculum of our school
In return we can offer you: the opportunity to become part of our highly motivated team
• a positive team ethos with a dedicated and supportive staff
• interested and enthusiastic pupils who want to learn
• opportunities for continued professional development
• the support of a committed Governing Body.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
This vacancies is suitable for post share.
Due to our current interim working arrangements, we are unable to provide recruitment packs through the post.
Application forms should be completed in full and returned by:
12.00 pm midday, Tuesday 7th July 2020 for the attention of Cherri Clee (Acting Headteacher)
Lesson Observation/Interviews: WB 13th July 2020
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.