NON-CLASS-BASED TEACHER: FULL TIME: ONE YEAR CONTRACT
Role suitable for experienced teachers
• The Governors of Mayfield are seeking to appoint a dedicated, creative and inspiring teacher to join our happy and supportive team. Experienced teachers welcome to apply.
• The role is non-class-based, with an attachment to a specified year group for core Maths and English teaching every day.
The successful applicant will:
• Work with pupils across KS1 and KS2
• Assess learning and identify gaps
• Support individuals and small groups to reach specific learning targets
• Set a programme of work in discussion with the class teacher
• Monitor and report on progress and attainment
• Have experience of the Primary National Curriculum Programmes of Study for Maths, Reading and Writing.
If you are:
• Committed to achieving the highest standards
• A positive team member
We’d love to hear from you!
In return Mayfield can offer you:
• A state-of-the-art new building with amazing facilities
• A nurturing and focused learning environment in a unique leafy setting
• A friendly, supportive, talented and committed team
• Children who are excited by learning and motivated to do their best
• Outstanding pupil behaviour and a caring ethos
• Outstanding pupil progress
• Supportive parents, carers and Governors
Mayfield Primary is a two form entry primary school tucked away in a leafy area of Ealing, surrounded by woodland and fields on three sides. Our ethos celebrates the progress of every child, embraces creativity and embeds core values – aspiration, kindness, respect and responsibility. We have a proactive approach to pupil and teacher wellbeing and enjoy being a community that works together to achieve the best outcomes for all.
We warmly welcome visits to the school and would encourage you to meet our Headteacher; details on who to contact to arrange this can be found by clicking the Apply Now button.
Closing date & shortlisting: Monday 7th June 2021 at 9.30am Interviews: Friday 11th June 2021.
Mayfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.