Post Title: Teacher (Year 3 and PPA in the first instance)
Reporting to: Executive Principal
Salary within the range: Teachers MPS 1-6/UPS 1-3
Are you an inspirational teacher wanting to join a school that makes a difference?
Are you prepared to think outside of the box and explore exciting and innovative approaches to teaching and learning?
Are you interested in joining us on our exciting school improvement journey?
If so, our school could be the place for you. We have a teaching vacancy at Bramley Park Academy.
We can offer:
- Lively and engaged children
- A nurturing environment built on positive behaviour.
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff
- A supportive and caring environment
At Wellspring Academy Trust we believe that every school is unique, because it has a unique history, it serves a unique community context and is full of unique individuals. We value and celebrate the unique identities of our schools. We encourage them to innovate, create and develop their uniqueness because we want others to learn from them. Excellence is about diversity, not conformity. We do not believe that one size fits all.
As the Trust continues to grow our roles offer pathways for ambitious and dynamic individuals who are determined to make a difference. We value our people; collegial working at all levels is central to our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development support are guaranteed. There will be a broad range of opportunities for you to realise your professional vision and ambitions within the Trust.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
- Are creative, imaginative, committed and passionate about learning
- Can lead and inspire others
- Have a commitment to working with children and young people with challenging behaviour
- Continued improvement to become a truly outstanding school in the eyes of children and communities.
- Are passionate about learning
- Can communicate your passion to children and colleagues alike
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.’
All posts are offered subject to enhanced DBS checks. References will be taken up prior to interview.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
If you would like further information about these posts and would like to arrange a visit, please contact the Academy.
Closing Date: Friday 17th January 2019.
Shortlisting : Friday 17th January 2019.
Interviews: To be held w/c 28th January 2019
Start Date : As soon as possible
Bramley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.