Spinfield School in Marlow, Buckinghamshire is an exciting school in which to learn, both in the classroom and through all the extracurricular activities on offer. We have a fantastic team who are passionate about delivering the best education they can for each and every child. Our children love learning and make the most of the opportunities offered to them.
Our mission statement: Learning, growing and developing together
We are currently looking for a Full Time Year 4 Teacher to join our growing team.
Full Time Year 4 Class Teacher/PPA & Support – Main Pay Scale
REQUIRED FOR SUMMER TERM 2019
Part time could be considered (3.5 days minimum)
We can guarantee that:
• Our children want to learn, which means your teaching will be valued. Our children are exceptionally well behaved, polite and enthusiastic
• PPA is delivered by teachers and you will be guaranteed the correct amount of time in accordance to your working hours- We have a completely flexible approach to where you take your PPA - at home or in school is fine with us!
• You won’t find more supportive parents or governors at any other school
• You will enjoy working here. You can expect to work hard but you will feel rewarded and have opportunities to continue your professional development in a school that is well resourced, vibrant and friendly.
• We have a great team spirit – we believe that new thinkers and people with experience make a perfectly balanced environment in which you will succeed
We need you to:
• Enjoy being a teacher and shaping young minds
• Have a strong commitment to keeping progress and attainment standards high
• Demonstrate excellent classroom management
Closing date: Thursday 17th January 2019 at 9am
Shortlisting: Thursday 17th January 2019 at 1.15pm
Interviews: Thursday 24th January 2019
Spinfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS enhanced disclosure.
Spinfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.