Teacher: £23,720 - £39,406 per annum, salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview.
Are you a great teacher who is keen to develop and open to new ideas? Do you have high expectations and want to make a difference?
If the answer is yes to these questions then Kings’ Forest may be the school for you.
The governors of Kings’ Forest Primary School are seeking a great, caring teacher to join our excellent Yr. 6 team. Kings’ Forest has a proven track record of developing teachers. As a school we offer bespoke development for staff at all stages of their career from NQT to RQT all the way up to leadership development. This post is suitable for both experienced teachers and those in the early stages of their career.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Has high aspirations for all children
• Is able to build strong relationships
• Is willing to go the extra mile for the children we serve
• Is passionate about education and keen to continually reflect and improve
• Has excellent subject knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum
• Is able to support and challenge all pupils
The school can offer:
• A sensible approach to marking, feedback and assessment
• Excellent program of professional development including through our 10-school teaching school alliance and leadership development
• The opportunity to work within a forward-thinking school as part of a vibrant team of professionals committed to ensuring every child succeeds
• Engaged and well-behaved children
• Supportive parents and governors
• An amazing, well-resourced building.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
• Advertisement closes at 12pm on the 11th March 2019
• Candidates will be notified of invitation to interview by 4:30pm on the 11th March 2019
• Where possible we would like to observe applicants teach within their current school on either the 18th or 19th March 2019. Where this is not possible teaching interviews will take place at Kings’ Forest on the morning of the 20th March.
• Formal Interviews will take place on 20th March in the afternoon.
Kings' Forest Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.