Teacher: £23,720 - £34,665 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
St. John’s Mead CEVC Primary seeks a joyful, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our KS1 team from September 2019.
We are looking for:
• An organised, excellent classroom practitioner
• With high expectations and a creative, positive approach to children’s learning
• Experience of teaching in KS1 and of personalising learning to meet children’s needs
• Willingness to work in a team and contribute fully to the life of the school
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff
• Well motivated, enthusiastic children
• Welcoming parents and a well-resourced learning environment
• Opportunities for professional development in our caring, vibrant school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th May at 12pm.
St John's Mead Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.