Teacher: £23,720 - £34,665 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
Fixed term until 31st August 2020 subject to staffing review.
Required from 1st September 2019, a highly motivated and forward thinking teacher a KS2 (Yr 3) class. We are looking for an outstanding teacher, committed to supporting us on our school improvement journey.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to plan and deliver high quality, innovative lessons which inspire and challenge, demonstrating excellent classroom practice
• Be able to create an engaging and supportive learning environment
• Have high expectations of children, themselves and others in all aspects of school life
• Be committed to raising the achievement of all children
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for all children
• Be willing to become involved and contribute to all aspects of school life
• Be kind, supportive and calm
We are able to offer:
• Enthusiastic, motivated children who enjoy school and are keen to learn
• A supportive, forward thinking team of staff and Governors, committed to high standards
• A range of professional development opportunities
Applications are particularly welcomed from recently experienced and newly qualified teachers who are ambitious for career development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is 23rd May 2019 at 4pm.
The Tynings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.