Required for September 2019 - Class Teacher – NQT’s are welcome to apply
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and creative teacher to join and work closely with our staff team in KS1 or KS2. The successful candidate will have the ability to inspire children with a love of learning and have high expectations for all children.
The successful candidates will be:
- Practising Catholics or fully supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school
- Enthusiastic and creative teachers with good knowledge of the curriculum
- Excellent classroom practitioners with high expectations of pupil attainment
- Willing to contribute and work as part of a team
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos
- Happy children with high standards of behaviour who are eager to learn
- Supportive and enthusiastic Governors and parents
- A teaching team committed to improvement whilst making learning fun
Please state curriculum strengths, areas of expertise and interest in your supporting letter.
Further details are available from the school and visits are welcome. Please phone the school to arrange an appointment.
Application forms (attached) must be completed and be returned to the school by Friday 7th June 2019 12.00 noon either by e-mail or post. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 19th June.
St. Bernard’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and staff. All members of the community are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and a range of other recruitment checks are required before an appointment will be confirmed.
St Bernard's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of it's pupils and staff. All members of the community are expected to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS certificate and a range of other recruitment checks are required before an appointment will be confirmed.