Teacher: £23,720 - £34,665 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
Hours: 13.05 Hours per week (Thursday and Friday)
Fixed term until 31st August 2020 pending staffing review.
Are you looking for an exciting teaching opportunity? Are you an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants the very best for your children? If so, come and join our team at Cadbury Heath Primary School! An opportunity has arisen for a part time class teacher in a year 4 class from 2nd September 2019.
We invite applications from teachers who:
• Are experienced at teaching in the primary age range
• Have high expectations of pupils
• Are dedicated to enhancing pupils learning
• Are patient, calm, organised and adaptable and see children as individuals
• Work well as part of a team but also able to use their own initiative
• Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
• Are creative and able to motivate children
• Have good communication skills
• Have a proven record of good outcomes for pupils
In return we offer:
• A forward thinking and outward facing school
• A bright, well-resourced modern building and substantial, well
• developed grounds
• A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
• Commitment to developing all our staff
Closing date: 3.30pm on Tuesday 25th June 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Cadbury Heath Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.