Teacher: £23,720 per annum. Salary within this pay point only, to be agreed at interview.
This is a fixed term contract until 31st August 2020 subject to a budget review.
Are you an exciting and engaging teacher? Do you have excellent team work and communication skills? Can you have a positive impact on our learners as part of our brilliant teaching team? If yes, you might just be the new teacher we are looking for! Pucklechurch CEVC Primary School is ready to appoint a highly motivated and creative teacher to join our team from September 2019. This post could be suited to an NQT. You will be working alongside an experienced reception teacher who will fully support and guide you.
Pucklechurch CEVC Primary School is looking to appoint a new Class Teacher to help achieve outstanding outcomes for our children.
Pucklechurch CEVC Primary School is a good (Ofsted, 2017; SIAMS, 2016) school going from strength to strength, with a growing intake and strong links with the local community. A small school with plenty of passion and ambition, we work together with children, parents and governors to plan creative and effective ways to grow our children as independent, inquisitive learners.
The successful candidate will be a teacher who wants to develop into an exceptional teacher.
We are looking for:
• A dedicated and enthusiastic teacher, who will rise to the challenge of engaging and motivating pupils;
• A true team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, who brings fresh and creative ideas and is keen to develop professional relationships with the whole team.
• A professional who is sympathetic to our Christian distinctiveness and values as a Church school.
• A provider of high quality teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1.
• A believer in a fully inclusive classroom environment for children with a wide range of needs;
• A colleague with enthusiasm and a sense of fun and humour.
In return we can offer:
• Well-behaved, creative and eager children;
• An ambitious and well-motivated team;
• A modern, well-resourced school building;
• A broad, stimulating and ambitious curriculum;
• A leadership team with a clear vision for the school and a determination to continue to drive change and further improve our offering to our children;
• Access to an experienced mentor/coach (including experienced candidates) to help you further develop your practice;
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Pre-arranged visit times are 12th June at 10am or 12th June at 4pm please contact us to confirm you would like to attend one of these visits.
Pucklechurch CEVC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under- represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing Date: Tuesday 18th June at 9am
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Monday 24th June 2019.
Pucklechurch CE VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.