Broughton Primary School
Required for September 2019
Full time teacher on a fixed term contract for One Year.
The successful applicant will be joining a growing school which is embracing change and “where teachers and school staff work together efficiently to provide a varied programme of stimulating and challenging activities.” Estyn 2013.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent teacher who has high expectations for all pupils’ achievement and behaviour.
• An effective team player
• Up to date knowledge of current initiatives being developed in Wales
• Able to demonstrate a working knowledge and commitment to mind friendly learning, thinking skills and assessment for learning strategies through a thematic approach
• Very good level of ICT competency and experience of delivery in the primary phase curriculum.
• Ability to demonstrate creativity and flair in both the classroom and the school community.
Music, Welsh, MFL
Please outline any other strengths or experiences you feel would contribute to the development of the children in Broughton Primary School.
Application forms and further information is available by downloading from the Flintshire
Completed application forms should be returned to the Head Teacher, Mrs. Melissa Kendrick, at the school by 9am on Thursday 20th June 2019.
Visits to the school will be for short listed candidates only. (24th June 3:45pm)
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching prior to interview at the school week beginning 24th June.
Interviews scheduled for Friday 28th June.
Broughton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.