Are you a newly qualified teacher looking to join a supportive and effective school team or an outstanding practitioner who is looking for a new career challenge?
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative teachers to join our welcoming school team.
We want someone who:
1. Is a practising Catholic or supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
2. Is passionate about teaching and demonstrates excellent practice within the classroom.
3. Sets high expectations of themselves and their learners
4. Works collaboratively in a team.
5. Is creative and uses a range of pedagogical approaches to achieve high quality lesson outcomes.
6. Is warm, friendly, nurturing and empathetic.
7. Is prepared to contribute to the wider development of the school.
In return we can offer:
• A positive and welcoming ethos routed in gospel values
• Delightful and exceptionally well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school
• A wonderful team of dedicated and supportive staff and governors.
• Commitment to your continued professional development.
Please state your curriculum strengths and preferred age range in your application.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
Applications from Catholic and Non-Catholic teachers, who would support the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church, would be welcome. NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. All applicants must use the CES application form. For further information or to make an appointment, please contact Mrs Flaherty, the head teacher (see how to apply)
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary school is committed to safer recruitment and appointments are made subject to satisfactory references, Pre-Employment Health Checks and a successful DBS disclosure. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is an expectation of all staff.
Closing date: 12.00pm Friday 21st June 2019
Shortlisting: 24th June 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 26th June 2019
Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.