Holyoakes Field First School is seeking to appoint a temporary teacher for 3 days per week, Monday to Wednesday to cover PPA and monitoring. The successful applicant must:
• be able to teach throughout the school from Nursery to Year 4
• be able to demonstrate highly effective classroom practice
• have excellent teaching skills
• be willing to be an active member of our welcoming team
• demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
Salary £25,594 - £29,780 per annum pro rata (M2 - M4) - Not suitable for NQTs
• a positive and enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for all pupils with strong support for colleagues
• an excellent working environment, high quality classroom support
• experience of working with children in a vibrant, cheerful, well-resourced school
• a caring, creative atmosphere, which strives for high standards
• a rich, diverse school population
Holyoakes Field First School and Nursery has recently joined the Bordesley Multi Academy Trust and works closely with Trinity High School and Birchensale Middle School.
Holyoakes had a good Ofsted rating in November 2017 and it was reported that the school’s work to promote personal development and welfare was outstanding.
Holyoakes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Please email applications FAO Mrs D Roberts, School Business Manager
Informal visits are welcomed. Please telephone 01527 62928 for an appointment
Holyoakes Field First, Redditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.