We are looking for a teacher to support our students reach their potential. Each student at Engaging Potential has a bespoke timetable based on their needs, interests and ability levels (ranging from Entry Level to GCSE’s). When we say no two days are the same, we really mean it!
We are interested in Teachers from all curricula backgrounds though an enthusiasm for the core subjects would be most welcome. If you like thinking on your feet and tailoring your teaching to meet individual needs, then please get in touch. You will join a wonderfully supportive team who are dedicated, passionate and go above and beyond.
Safeguarding and Vetting Requirements
Engaging Potential is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be expected to undergo the necessary DBS and other relevant clearance checks in respect of:
- Satisfactory and up-to-date references
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
- Declaration of pending prosecutions, convictions and cautions.
- Health screening (if appropriate)
- Right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working with challenging young people is essential
- Engaging Potential offers flexible start and finish times each day.
- Start Date and Hours: To be agreed – please get in touch even if you only want a few hours a week.
Please read our Job Descriptions and Person Specifications for more information. To get an idea of what we're about please visit our website www.engagingpotential.com or call 01635 524113
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. An enhanced DBS check is required. Engaging Potential aspires to equality of opportunity in its recruitment and professional practices