We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, confident and well organised teacher who is able to quickly settle into an experienced team of teachers.
Applicants should be committed to high quality infant teaching and be able to demonstrate their passion for providing the best education they can for children in their care.
If you are an excellent teacher and have the following attributes...
• has a creative outlook and enjoys working with children
• has high expectations of the pupils they teach
• is dedicated and well organised
• has the ability to enthuse children and work with parents
• has a flexible approach to their duties
We would love to hear from you.
In return we offer…
• A very supportive and professional team of staff
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils who enjoy learning
• A high level of commitment from staff, parents and governors
• Opportunities for professional development
• Very good facilities and resources
If you have these skills we would love to hear from you.
This is a full time temporary post to cover maternity leave until 18th Jan 2021 or the post holder returns, if earlier.
Visits are welcome and can be arranged by contacting our school administrator.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing Date - Monday 11th November at 12 noon
Bromley Heath Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.