The Governing Body of St John Baptist Church in Wales High School wish to appoint a Teacher of Girls Physical Education / Religious Education – 0.7 Temporary (2 terms)
A job description and person specification are attached and the closing date is 25th November 2019 at 9.00 am.
• Estyn described pupil behaviour as ‘exceptional’, care, support and guidance as ‘excellent’
• During the inspection, the Christian ethos was described as ‘excellent’ and worship as ‘inspirational’
• Our young people are welcoming, courteous, helpful, pleasant and self-disciplined
• Students exceed target grades and go to top universities
• We are happy, enthusiastic and hardworking
• We are a ‘family’ where pupils, parents, governors, the Diocese and Local Authority work closely together to support our children
St John Baptist CIW V.A. High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.