Teacher £24,373 - £35,619 per annum, pro rata. Salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview.
Part time: 15 hours 40 minutes per week. Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and Friday.
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2020 pending a staffing review and restructure.
Are you an outstanding professional who is excited by learning and enabling young people to achieve? Are you keen to join a motivated and welcoming team? Are you a proven model of excellence in Key Stage One?
We are looking for a practitioner to join our team and work in a job share with a member of our senior leadership team.
The Governors and Headteacher of Bowsland Green Primary School are looking for a talented practitioner who is passionate about developing aspiration and opportunities for children. In return for your commitment, you will be well supported in your professional development and will develop your own skills and understanding to reach your aspirations.
We are looking for an organised, strong teacher and leader who has:
• Experience of engaging pupils to secure strong progress
• Knowledge of the curriculum plus creatively and passion to make learning enjoyable
• Energy, enthusiasm and desire for high expectations for all pupils, staff and themselves
• The personal skills and confidence to provide support and challenge to colleagues
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
As a school we can offer:
• Superb pupils, who are now confident and enthusiastic learners
• Brilliant families, keen to work in partnership to ensure children achieve the best possible outcomes
• A skilled, committed and positive staff – a team that work exceptionally hard and exude positivity and humour
• A secure school-read our latest Ofsted report
• The necessary training and support in order that you achieve your best!
• An opportunity to be embraced by strong senior team who work exceptionally closely together to secure school improvement
• Development through working in a network collaborative of five other primary schools
Applicants will need to detail their experience and interests including impact for pupils, specialisms and reasons for wanting, within their letter of application to work at Bowsland Green.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please email or ring the main office to book in on Tuesday 25th February at 3pm. Come and meet us and hear all about our brilliant journey.
Closing date: Thursday 27th February at 3pm
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Bowsland Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.