Teachers across both Key Stages needed from September 2020
(Permanent and fixed term contracts, main-scale)
Due to school expansion, we are looking to appoint new teachers to join our successful, caring and friendly inner-city / multi-cultural school in September 2020.
The vacancies are across both Key Stages.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers (M3/M4/M5) – perhaps you have been in the same school since qualifying and now feel confident to take on a new challenge.
We also have capacity to give strong support and quality mentorship to NQTs.
We are looking to appoint teachers who:
• Have a real understanding of excellent teaching practice
• Love their job, taking a pride in everything that they do
• Work well in a team, enjoying learning and collaborating with others to promote excellence throughout the whole school as well as in their own classroom
• Are motivated to do their very best
• Have excellent organisational skills & enjoy a challenge
• Use their strengths to enhance the teaching and learning of children
• Have a commitment to inclusive education
• Are able to maintain good relationships with parents and multi-agency networks
• Have a good sense of humour and boundless energy
• Are willing to play a full part in the life of the school
We welcome visits to the school prior to completing the application; please ring the school office on 0161-273 8007, or email the Head Teacher directly on
t. smith@ newislingtonschool. co. uk
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching by the Headteacher and DHT in their own setting.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as references.
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 13th March 2020
Lesson observations held week beginning 16th March 2020
Interviews will be held on Friday 20th March 2020
Successful candidates will be informed by phone and letter; terms and conditions explained.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from this website and should be returned to the Headteacher – applications in paper (not electronic) form preferred.
New Islington Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.