These are unprecedented times, however, recruitment for September continues as usual.
Come work at a school with OUTSTANDING pupil behaviour and OUTSTANDING leadership at all levels! (Ofsted Nov 2017).
Hampton Primary Partnership is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic class teacher to join our very successful partnership, which includes Hampton Infant School and Nursery and Hampton Junior School.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding primary practitioner with a passion for learning
• have high expectations for all children, motivating and engaging them in the learning process
• have the confidence to ensure the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
• promote the importance of mental health and wellbeing
• work effectively as part of a year group team
• support the leadership and development of a curriculum team
• have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• have initiative, imagination, creativity and a positive approach
• be willing to contribute to the full life of the school
In return we can offer:
• excellent behaviour for learning from pupils
• CPD opportunities
• quality PPA time
• a welcoming school community
• supportive colleagues and governing body
• excellent teaching facilities
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share in this commitment. References will be carried out prior to interview and an enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.
Want to know more – click Apply to find the schools contact details.
CVs will not be accepted. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 29th April
Interview date: We will be creative with interviews, and where possible arrange for a video call.