We are seeking to appoint two temporary teachers to cover two Maternity Leaves as from 26th October 2020.
The successful candidate will have high expectations of behaviour and achievement and the skills to forge strong relationships with all members of our school community, including parents/carers.
In addition we are looking for a teacher who:
• has evidence that they meet all of the professional standards for teachers
• is keen to progress professionally
• places children and their wellbeing, as well as academic achievement, at the heart of all they do
• understands how children learn, particularly in Key Stage 2
• is committed to the promotion and use of digital technology
• has a good sense of humour and fun
• enjoys working as part of a team
We can offer:
• A school where ‘Together we Learn Enjoy Achieve Respect Nurture’
• Strong professional links as part of Success Academy Trust (S AT) and Thomas Estley Learning Alliance (TELA)
• Well motivated, polite and enthusiastic children
• A friendly, supportive and hardworking staff
• A strong and supportive Governing Body as well as Board of Trustees/Members
• Strong support from core curriculum leaders and an effective SEN team
In order to apply, please complete the application form and write a letter of application, no more than one page of typed A4, stating why you wish to work at Richmond Primary school. There is no need to repeat information that is already on the application form.
Richmond Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people. All candidates will be expected to uphold this commitment and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check as part of the appointment process. References will be requested for all shortlisted candidates prior to interviews taking place.
Richmond Primary School is seeking to promote the employment of disabled people and will make any adjustments considered reasonable to the above duties under the terms of the Equality Act 2010 to accommodate a suitable disabled candidate.
Applications to be received by: Monday 28th September.
Interview date: W/C 12/10/2020 depending on restrictions that may change due to COVID-19
Richmond Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).