Do you want to work at a happy and vibrant school?
At Knowle Park Primary, we are on an exciting journey with an inspiring Head Teacher and a dynamic leadership team with high aspirations for everyone in our school family.
As part of the national Catch-Up scheme, our supportive and friendly primary school is looking for an inspiring, self-motivated teacher to join one of our hard-working Year Group teams in KS1 or KS2.
Contract: Full time fixed term for 10 months
Salary: Main Scale
Start date: 2nd November 2020
Applications from M1-6. No UPS or NQT
The successful candidate will have high expectations of behaviour and pupil achievement to support children who have missed significant learning due to the Covid 19 lockdown.
We are looking for an experienced professional with the skills & understanding of:
- KS1 and/or KS2 national standards.
- How to quickly pinpoint gaps.
- The barriers to learning of children from a range of backgrounds.
- How to plan lesson sequences so that our learners can meet these standards.
- How to quickly adapt plans based on timely assessment.
- To forge positive, caring and supportive relationships with the learners.
We can offer:
- A positive, warm and welcoming environment and great relationships with our whole school community
- A happy and dedicated staff team committed to working together in order to develop and deliver an excellent curriculum to the highest standards
- A leadership team who will encourage you and support your continued development
We welcome visits from prospective candidates on:
- 4pm Thursday 24th September
- 4pm: Monday 28th September
Please contact the school by email.
Closing Date: Midday Friday 2nd October 2020
Interview: Friday 9th October 2020 via Zoom
Knowle Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.