TEACHER MPS / UPR
Start date ASAP, Fixed Term until Summer 2021
“THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL “(OFSTED, DECEMBER 2018).
We offer a modern, well resourced school with supportive colleagues and governors, and a health benefit scheme for staff and their children.
Our pupils are well behaved and eager to learn.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring class teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and who wants to help us continue to achieve excellent learning outcomes.
We are looking for:
• The ability to provide high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our pupils
• Someone who is committed to on-going professional development
• The ability to contribute to the wider life at the school
• The ability to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Someone who will strive to ensure each pupil reaches their full potential
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of our team.
Applicants for this public facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help or advice in fluently spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing date: midday Thursday 1st October 2020
CVs will not be accepted. All applications must be on the application form.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.