Salary: Main Teacher Scale + SEN 1
Contract Type: Full Time - Term Time only
Start date: ASAP
ABOUT BRIMBLE HILL:
Brimble Hill is a high performing primary school for students, aged 2 -11, with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. We are a vibrant and caring community co-located within a learning campus. We are an established primary within the Brunel SEN Multi Academy Trust.
We offer the opportunity to join a supportive team which actively encourages and supports our employees to gain the skills and qualifications that will support their career and meet the needs of our organisation.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated, creative and enthusiastic individual who can plan flexibly and deliver engaging, needs-led education with a desire to improve educational outcomes and life chances for our pupils.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner;
- has experience or interest in working with pupils with SEN, including ASD
- has experience of the Early Years Curriculum
- is an excellent communicator
- has a positive attitude and a sense of humour!
- is a team player who is calm, uses their own initiative and highly organised
- has a flexible approach which may include working across the Early years and Primary phase.
- is able to build strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues and other professionals
We offer you:
- Happy, positive and enthusiastic pupils who will welcome you into school life
- Excellent career development opportunities
- High quality CPD within an experienced team
- Brunel Perks – exclusive discounts on a range of products and retailers
- Enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, parents & Governors
- An opportunity to shape the future of the school and the staff and pupils within it
- A friendly and committed senior leadership team, who strive to lead the school forward whilst supporting a healthy work/life balance for all staff.
- A purpose built school, co-located within a learning campus
Please take the opportunity to look at the virtual tour our website which will give you a flavour of our school. If you would like visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact the school office to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check, references & medical clearance. We are committed to equal opportunities.
CLOSING DATE: 17th January 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: 2nd February 2021
Brimble Hill Special School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.