Class Teacher Vacancy
Hall Orchard is a good school with a culture of high expectations of both academic achievement and personal and social development. We offer a curriculum that is exciting, vibrant and promotes a love of learning. We provide many opportunities to enhance the learning experience for our children and help them develop as well rounded individuals.
We have a vacancy for a teacher who will join our enthusiastic and committed team and contribute fully to our positive ethos. The post could initially be in Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 depending on the skills and expertise of the person appointed, but a willingness to teach across the primary age range would also be expected. This is a main scale post suitable for newly qualified teachers or teachers with some experience.
Full time and permanent, starting Monday 23 August 2021.
• Enthusiastic about all aspects of learning and teaching
• Highly motivated and have high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
• Very organised and have the ability to plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
• Able to work closely with colleagues as part of a team
• Patient and caring with a good sense of humour
• Willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
In return we can offer you:
• A committed and supportive team of staff and governors
• Enthusiastic well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A wide range of high quality resources to support teaching and learning
• Support and opportunities to develop your skills and leadership ability
If you feel you meet the above criteria we would like to hear about your particular strengths and experience and the expertise that you could bring to our school
As part of our commitment to safeguarding children and young people, the successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, which must be maintained through the period of employment
Telephone the school for all enquires
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 11 April 2021
Interviews: Friday 16 April 2021
The job description and specification and application form are available to download.
Please return your completed application through Eteach or by email directly to the school.
Hall Orchard CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.