“Make yourself proud!”
Meadowlane Primary School
Heol Maes Eirwg
Headteacher: Mrs Chloe Ford
Post Ref No: ED32013448
Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Full Time / Temporary (31st August 2022)
Start Date: 1st September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and well organised teacher to join our friendly and professional team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner or an outstanding NQT
• Have excellent class room management skills
• Be flexible, hard-working and enthusiastic
• Have high expectations for the learning, behaviour and care of all pupils
• Be committed to high standards
• Have good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
Meadowlane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post has a requirement for registration with the Education Workforce Council.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check and satisfactory references.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Director/ Assistant Director/ Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Applications should be e-mailed to the Office Manager, Adelle Johnson by the closing date. Click 'Apply Now' for the closing date.
Closing Date: Thursday 6th May 2021 (3:00pm)
Interviews: Friday 21st May 2021
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.