The Governing Body of this popular Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and committed Teachers to join our dedicated team in moving the school forward.
• Be a practising Catholic or fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school Be highly motivated, passionate and committed to providing high quality learning opportunities in an inclusive environment.
• Be committed to ensuring all children make good progress socially, emotionally and academically.
• Outstanding classroom organisational skills which facilitate pupil independence and high standards of learning.
• Show a commitment to high standards of behaviour and the building of high quality teacher/pupil/ parent relationships, as a foundation for outstanding teaching and learning.
• Demonstrate resilience and personal attributes so that change and improvement is seen as a positive.
• Demonstrate a drive to lead improvements.
We can offer you:
• A highly dedicated staff team who are committed to whole school improvement
• Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach.
• A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff.
• An opportunity to develop professionally.
Deadline for applications: Friday 14th May by 12.00 noon
Shortlisting for interview: 17th May 2021
Possible Interview Date: 20th May 2021.
Exact date to be confirmed following shortlisting.
Start date: September 2021
Please note CVs cannot be accepted as part of the application process.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract and their appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.