Required from September 2021
Start date: 1 September 2021
Starting Salary: MPS 1-4
Contract: 0.4 (2 days per week) and permanent
Are you a great teacher who brings energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour to a team?
Oasis Academy Long Cross is a very special and exciting place to be. We are a two form entry school, with a large Early Years Foundation Stage and a 35 place specialist resource base. In addition we have our health colleagues and a Children’s Centre onsite. Long Cross is a successful, caring and ambitious academy where children and staff flourish. We have a highly skilled and passionate staff team who are committed to providing the highest quality of education and care for every child. We are fully committed to providing exceptional education at the heart of our community.
We wish to appoint an excellent and committed class teacher to join our outstanding team in KS2.
We are looking for:
• An excellent classroom teacher with great interpersonal skills, uncompromisingly high expectations and the ability to work as part of a team.
• A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who will play a key role in our drive for continual improvement.
• The ability to contribute to the exciting development of our curriculum.
• An individual who is committed to their own continuing professional development.
• Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school.
• Someone who is fully committed going above and beyond to fulfil our role in supporting community transformation
Oasis Academy Long Cross is forward-looking school, with inspirational children who are sparky, well-behaved and eager to learn. They demonstrate a real pride in our Academy.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. Please visit the school website for further information. We strongly encourage visits to our academy. Due to the current climate these will be held after school at 4pm from 17th to 21st May 2021. To arrange your visit please contact the Academy office, details can be found on our website.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicants.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: Friday 21 May 2021 at 12pm midday
Interviews: Week commencing 24th May 2021