The Bramham Shadwell Federation is looking to recruit two outstanding teachers which we anticipate will work in KS1 and KS2 from 1st September 2021. One position is permanent, the other is temporary with a strong possibility of becoming permanent, working closely alongside our dedicated and talented Federation team and staff. The successful candidates will be responsible as class teachers and depending on experience, will be allocated a curriculum area to manage.
In Bramham and Shadwell Primary schools we have a supportive, hardworking staff, working within our innovative Federation; bringing together two village schools under one Executive Head Teacher and one Governing Body. Our Federation brings about lots of opportunities for collaboration, development and professional expansion. We expect the very best from our children and in return, we give them the very best education.
In this way, you will need to be:
• An outstanding practitioner with a deep understanding of the New National Curriculum, having had some experience of teaching KS1 or KS2 in your career;
• Able to work collaboratively, efficiently and as part of a team;
• Highly passionate and creative with good organisational skills;
• Determined and inspirational; demonstrating passion and love for the children you work with;
• A teacher who has experience in inclusive practice and who can ensure excellent progress is made by every child
In return, we can offer:
• Wonderful children who are brilliantly behaved, wonderfully motivated and encouraged by their supportive parents;
• A high-performing, dedicated and professional team
• A commitment to outstanding professional development with cross-Federation opportunities, led by a talented and driven SLT
• A developing, child-centred learning environment which will support and enrich your planning and teaching.
Successful candidates will be offered a Federated contract which means that you have the capacity to experience both schools throughout your career with us.
Outstanding NQT's may be considered for this post.
Closing date: Midnight, 23rd May 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 24th May 2021
Successful applicants must be able to attend an interview and teaching observation on Wednesday 26th May 2021
Bramham & Shadwell Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.