FULL TIME TEMPORARY CLASS TEACHER
To commence September 1st 2021
Post Ref: HRC13884/8139
Salary Range: MPS
The Governing Body, staff, and pupils seek to appoint an enthusiastic, committed class teacher who can support the educational vision of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a motivated, inspiring teacher
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner, with an understanding of how children learn
- Have experience of working in Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 and show an excellent knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Maintain excellent standards of behaviour
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer you:
• Happy, fun loving children
• Hardworking, dedicated and welcoming staff
• Supportive Governors, parents and local community
• Effective opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
The post will last until 31st August 2022.
Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our schools are equally committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and young people and will take action to safeguard their wellbeing. The recruitment process for this post will be underpinned by rigorous safer recruitment assessment to ensure that children and young people are protected.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applications may be submitted in Welsh, applications submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English.