St. Cadoc’s Catholic Primary School
Shaw Close. Llanrumney, Cardiff CF3 5NX
Post Number: ED50195618
Class Teacher - Permanent and Full-Time
Grade : MPS/UPS
Required for 2nd September 2021
We are a vibrant, happy and successful school who values each member of the school community, and inspires and nurtures them to achieve their best. The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated teacher who will work creatively and effectively to continue to build upon the many strengths and high standards of the school.
We are seeking a teacher who:
● fully shares in our Catholic ethos and will uphold Gospel values and our virtues
● Has vision, drive and energy
● Is creative, innovative, and forward thinking
● Has successful and relevant experience at raising standards
● Is an excellent practitioner who is prepared to work hard to ensure the best for each child
● Is able to build positive relationships with pupils and has excellent behaviour management skills
● Has the ability to use ICT effectively to enhance teaching and learning experiences
● Demonstrates excellent organisation and communication skills to work effectively in partnership with parents, staff, governors and the local community
● Uses their initiative to respond to school needs
● Will contribute fully to all aspects of school life
The school offers:
● A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
● Motivated, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school and enjoy learning
● A highly committed and talented staff team
● Supportive and committed governors and parents
● A commitment to developing an exciting curriculum which is knowledge rich, relevant, engaging and exciting to learners
Applicants must use the current CES ‘teacher’ application forms which can be downloaded from the CES website or are available from the school, (CES Monitoring Information Form and R.O.A. Disclosure Form must also be completed and returned).
This vacancy is suitable for post share.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Due to our current interim working arrangements, we are unable to provide recruitment packs through the post.
Completed application forms should be returned direct to the school by the closing date.
Completed applications should be emailed to the school email by 9:30am, Friday 25th June 2021.
Due to the current COVID -19 circumstances the interview process for this role will be held on a virtual basis using an appropriate online platform. If you have any concerns around your ability to participate in a virtual interview process please contact the school for a discussion.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.